Taylor Brooke Farm LLC accepts applications on a rolling basis for sales associate positions. We typically hire in the spring but occasionally hire other times of the year. See description and application below.
Taylor Brooke Farm LLC is looking to hire additional sales associates. New hires will be trained to work at both the winery and brewery and will be interacting with guests and other staff according to social distancing guidelines.
During this pandemic, we have learned to be more flexible as information about how to safely move around in our world changes at a rapid pace. To that end, the most important qualities a sales associate should have is patience, flexibility, cooperation, and a positive attitude. All other duties, responsibilities, and knowledge about beer and wine will be taught through staff training. Must be able to lift 40 pounds and be able to stand for a full shift. Also, must be willing to assist guests outside in varying weather conditions.
This is an hourly, part-time, tipped position. We are looking for sales associates who can be available to work at least 1 shift a week.
Hours of operation will be Thursday-Sunday 12pm-7:30pm, with shifts beginning and ending up to one hour before open and after close. These positions will begin in mid-April. At this time, we are only accepting online applications.
Job Responsibilities for a Taylor Brook Farm Sales Associate
- Assist guests in selecting beer and wine for purchase and keep product stocked and space tidy. Pour beer, open wine, and serve to guests
- Greet all guests and inform and enforce all COVID related policies to guests
- Participate in on-going side work, which will include frequent sanitation and other COVID-19 safety practices as set out by the CDC
- Manage parking lot flow, outdoor lines, and assist guests in navigating our new system safely
- Operate online retail/curbside pick-up system at the brewery; including fulfilling orders and bringing orders outside for guests to take
- Attend all staff trainings as well as any pre and post shift meetings
- Communicate clearly and directly with staff, management and guest
- Support all of your colleagues and work as a team
- Commit to meticulous hand hygiene and to using proper PPE while on shift