Taylor Brooke is hiring for a full-time sales lead position. Experience required. Job responsibilities include supporting existing sales accounts as well as pushing into new territories and acquiring new accounts. Our wholesale portfolio includes both beer and wine.
Job Summary: The Sales Lead is an energetic and team-oriented member of the Taylor Brooke Brewery and Taylor Brooke Winery team with passion for craft beer/wine and a strong interest in marketing and branding. The Sales Lead is responsible for leading Taylor Brooke’s wholesale market presence, brand awareness, product representation and sales at off-premise retail accounts, with distributor partners, and at festivals and events throughout your assigned territory.
Essential Job Duties and Responsibilities:
Wholesale Market Management
- Increase overall sales & consumption, brand presence & awareness in assigned territory.
- Promote Taylor Brooke Brewery/Winery portfolio, promote new products, and enhance potential sales of existing products.
- Plan and execute on and off premise promotions as required.
- Represent Taylor Brooke at various community events, festivals, markets etc.
- Maintain ongoing positive interaction with distributor sales personnel and decision makers at accounts for marketing, education, and events.
- Achieve planned sales and distribution goals.
- Operate effectively within corporate and budgetary guidelines.
- Maintain strong positive relations with key accounts and distributor partners regarding products and events.
- Develop new business and grow existing accounts within established sales territory and develop a plan to improve or establish business with such accounts.
- Ensure all state and federal laws pertaining to the sale, merchandising and promotion of beer and wine are maintained.
- Track and monitor success of our products in all identified accounts within assigned territory.
- Develop, manage, and execute marketing and brand awareness programs to support placements, including promotions, food pairings, tastings, merchandising, and special events.
- Monitor distributor inventory and depletion.
- Make or coordinate deliveries with delivery staff
- Communicate on a weekly basis w/ owners regarding orders, trends, seasonal considerations and any sales related issues including weekly market visit recaps.
- Complete and submit weekly work & travel logs, including reimbursable receipts per Taylor Brooke format.
- Handle customer inquiries regarding product info and other questions.
- Compile monthly wholesaler updates.
- Submit monthly reports to owners on performance in each of our territories and at key accounts.
- Price posting