What to Know Before You Arrive
Taylor Brooke is a destination gathering place in Woodstock, CT. Our tasting room and 4 season covered pavilion are open year round, offering gorgeous views of our vineyard while you relax with family and friends. We offer guided wine tastings, wine flights, and wine by the glass and bottle. Below are a few points of interest that may help you plan for your visit.
- Guests under 21 must be accompanied by a parent or guardian. Please read our under 21 policy for more details.
- No outside alcohol may be consumed at Taylor Brooke.
- All beer and wine must be opened and served by our staff.
- No pets allowed due to our insurance. ADA service dogs always welcome.
- Smoking allowed in the parking lot only.
- If you need to leave your vehicle here for any reason, such as an emergency, please inform our staff.
What to Expect & What to Bring
There’s something for everyone at Taylor Brooke! When you arrive, you’ll pull up to a fork in the road: keep right for the winery or take a left towards our brewery. We suggest you plan to visit both while you’re here! Below are some details about what to expect and what to bring.
- We offer several seating options at the winery. During warmer months, there is plenty of outdoor seating available. Take a walk into our vineyard and sit at a picnic table or find shade under our covered 4 season pavilion. In the colder months, our pavilion is heated with a toasty pellet stove.
- There is also plenty of seating at our brewery, both inside and out.
- We do not take reservations at the winery. All tastings and seating is first come first served.
- You are welcome and encouraged to bring your own lawn chairs and blankets at both the winery and brewery.
- All wines are available at both the winery and brewery, but beer is only available at the brewery.
- Traditional wine tastings are back! Join one of our tasting room staff for a guided tasting of wines of your choice. Tastings are only offered at the winery.
- We also offer wine flights at both the winery and brewery.
- You are welcome to bring your own food. We have some food available to purchase (charcuterie, cheese, crackers, chips, and more) or buy from one of the food trucks. Food Truck schedule can be found on our events calendar.
- Order wine and beer takeout for curbside pickup at the brewery.
CT Wine Trail & Passport Programs
Taylor Brooke Winery is a proud member of the CT Wine Trail. Along with other Connecticut farm wineries, we participate in two exciting passport programs where you get the chance to win some amazing prizes while exploring our beautiful wineries and vineyards.
The CT Winter Wine Trail is a paper passport program that takes place in January and ends in April. Pick up your passport at any of the participating wineries, including Taylor Brooke. Get your passport stamped and be entered to win prizes totaling over $5,000!
The Passport to Connecticut Farm Wineries begins in the Spring and runs through the Autumn. Visit CT Wineries and Vineyards to collect virtual stamps and be entered to win prizes!